Half Human Games
Based in Tampa, Florida
|To be decided
Dwerve is a tower defense dungeon crawler RPG. It tells the story of a young dwarven tinkerer that adventures into dwarven ruins to unearth the lost technologies of the ancient warsmiths - turrets and traps, the only weapons that can protect the dwarves from Witch Queen Vandra the Wicked and her army of bloodthirsty trolls and monstrous creatures.
Since first beginning development over 2 years ago, we've committed ourselves to realizing our vision for Dwerve. Inspired by the SNES classics we grew up playing, Dwerve takes all the RPG mechanics that RPG gamers know and love like dungeon crawling, looting, questing, exploring, and storytelling, and presents it with a new style of tactical turret-based combat.
- Tactical turret-based combat involves making strategic decisions about which turrets and traps to build and where.
- Upgrade your arsenal with over a dozen turrets and traps, each with it's own unique upgrade tree.
- Discover powerful artifacts: an arrow-blocking shield, dashing boots, a bouncing boomerang, a ground-shaking hammer, and more!
- Story-based campaign. Unravel the history of the dwarves and the trolls in a story that features diverse characters and an unpredictable plot!
- Explore ancient dungeons in multiple biomes, each with hidden secrets, mysterious puzzles, and interesting lore!
- Fully dynamic lighting. Adventure through dimly lit dungeons that come to life with dynamic lights and shadows!
Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Google Drive Press Assets
You can also download assets from our Google Drive. https:.
About Half Human Games
Half Human Games is an indie studio with an international team, crafting interactive pixel sagas from all over the world.
More information on Half Human Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
______________ Core Team ___________________
Percy Legendre IV, Half Human Games
Game Design, Game Programming, Game Writing
Peter Milko, Half Human Games
Game Design, Game Programming, Pixel Art & Animation
Pixel Art & Animation
Martin Lande, Freelancer
Music, Sound Effects
Mladen Djuric, Freelancer
Narrative Design, Writing